top of page

Since 1896, the Bijouterie Kunz in Geneva has been the privileged place for lovers of jewelry and fine watchmaking, a place that combines a love of beautiful things with an innate sense of hospitality. It all starts on Rue du Mont-Blanc in Alfred Kunz's workshop. This is where the enthusiasm for the high quality craftsmanship that still drives us today is born.

 

Then, in 1950, Alfred decides to open the arcade of the Quai des Bergues. It will be taken over and guided for more than thirty years by his children, Charles and Claude.

The former, who also had a brilliant career as an international soccer player, had a particular affection for jewelry. The second one appreciates watches.

image00001.JPG
image00003.JPG

Following their respective interests, the two brothers created in 1991 two separate entities: Bijouterie Kunz on the one hand and Kunz Chronometry on the other. Since 2000, these two businesses have been independent.

 

In 2010, Françoise Breza-Kunz, Alfred's granddaughter and Charles' daughter, took over the jewelry business with her husband Lukas Breza. A tradition is perpetuated, a story continues.

image00012.JPG
image00002.JPG

Our History

It was during the complete renovation of our store in 2017 that we discovered in our archives, a hundred drawings made with gouache dating from the 1920s. Watches bracelets, necklaces, rings or brooches, custom projects, handmade for customers in the workshops of Henri Kunz.

image00008.JPG
image00007.JPG

In 2020, during the November Covid-19 confinement,

we decided to take back some of these designs with

the objective of recreating jewels that, for some,

have not aged. 

image00006.JPG
image00005.JPG
2017_BIJOUTERIEKUNZ_BIJOUTERIE_Lowdef-13

Bijouterie Kunz

2017_BIJOUTERIEKUNZ_BIJOUTERIE_Lowdef-6.

Left and Right Riverbanks

Our Shops

Kunz Rive Gauche

at Bongenie

OVER 100 YEARS OF TRADITION

IMG_2337_edited.jpg

Françoise Breza-Kunz

IMG_1545.jpg

Lukas Breza

bottom of page